Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Our Contract
- Save On Electronics registered address is Unit 8 Parkway Court, Nottingham, NG8 4GN, United Kingdom; company registered in England, 11465853. When you (the person named on the order) place an order with us we do business together under the following terms.
- All orders placed are subject to acceptance by us by delivery of the goods to you at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between us. The processing of your payment and acknowledgement of your order does not constitute legal acceptance of your order.
- We reserve the right not to deliver the goods ordered and to offer a refund or an alternative product.
- If we fail to enforce any of these conditions, that does not mean that we have waived any of our rights and we retain the right to enforce any of these conditions at any time.
2. Price and Payment
- The price payable for the goods you order is as set out on our website at the time you place your order, plus any charges for delivery and insurance as set out in the order form.
- The prices we quote are in pounds sterling and including VAT/taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Occasionally an error may occur with our website and goods may be incorrectly priced in which case we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price.
- Payment must be made in full and with cleared funds and is taken when the goods are ready for dispatch.
- Payment for goods shall be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Please note that we do NOT store credit/debit card numbers, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
3. Delivery and Title
- Our standard delivery uses a recognised international carrier. We will always require an authorised signature when delivering goods to you. In the unlikely event that you have not received all the goods within the expected delivery time, please notify us immediately.
- Information regarding delivery services and costs to different locations in the UK and overseas may be seen in our separate delivery information. Telephone contact information is needed by the carrier for all orders so they may contact you directly if they have a problem delivering your order. Tracking of your order, once dispatched, is available from the carrier.
- We will not be liable for any delay in delivering the goods which is due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, or for any business losses.
- Ownership will pass from the seller to the buyer at the point of delivery.
- The carrier will deliver larger or heavier items to the ground floor at the delivery address. You must make your own arrangements to re-locate the item.
- We aim to keep sufficient stock to meet orders without delay. However, occasionally this may not be possible, and if delivery is likely to be longer than five working days to UK mainland, we shall email or telephone you, given that you have provided these contact details with your order.
5. Returns, Cancellations and Refunds
- Goods damaged in transit must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If the damage to the packaging and possibly the item is obvious on delivery it is advisable to make a note of the damage on the carrier’s delivery note. This helps avoid the possibility of dispute as to responsibility for damage.
- Goods faulty on arrival must be reported to us as soon as possible after delivery. We recommend that goods are turned on as soon as possible after delivery to check that they are not “dead on arrival” and “boot up” correctly. These problems occur in a very small number of machines across the industry and in all brands. Delays in checking, for any reason, may cause unnecessary delays in correcting the problem quickly. For faults developing within a manufacturers warranty period, other than the “dead on arrival” items mentioned above, please see section 7.2 of Terms and Conditions, “Warranties and Guarantees
- You are under a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods. All goods damaged in transit or faulty on arrival must be returned in all the original packaging and with all the original accessories and documentation. We will advise on the best way to either rectify the fault or return these goods, at our expense, and will issue a refund or send a replacement as soon as the goods are received by us and the damage or fault is assessed.
- Cancellation of your order can be made within eight working days (Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays) of delivery and returned for a full refund. We will refund the price you have paid for the goods, not including the cost of delivery. It is your responsibility to give notice of your wish to cancel within this cancellation period by email, fax or letter.
- The cancelled goods must be unused and returned in saleable condition in all their original undamaged packaging and with all the original accessories and documentation, at your expense and, for your own protection, by a recorded delivery service. If the goods are not returned in a fully saleable condition and with all the original packaging and the original associated items then we reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct a reasonable amount equal to the consequent discounted re-sale value.
- We do not accept returns without a valid RMA or returns reference number issued when the customer contacts us regarding a return and we will not be responsible in any way for returned goods without an RMA.
- A refund will usually reach your payment account within thirty working days. Timing will depend on the speed of processing by the account company
- We do not accept the return of software or extended warranties which have been opened with the seal broken or computers which have been registered in the customers name with the manufacturer, or not restored to factory setting, unless the item is faulty. We will not refund for damaged goods except where damages occur in transit to you (see 5.1) or for goods not supplied by us, nor will be responsible in any way for goods not supplied by us.
- All returned goods are tested and if they are found not to be faulty or the fault is related to damage not reported at the time of delivery we will return the item to you at your expense.
6. Product Description and Illustration
- The information and illustrations on the website are for general guidance only. We would recommend that you refer to the manufacturers’ website if in any doubt. Please read all manuals and safety instructions provided with our goods, and follow them carefully at all times.
7. Warranties and Guarantees
- All our goods come with a manufacturers warranty. The terms and conditions of these warranties will vary between manufacturers and within the product ranges of certain manufacturers. These terms and conditions of warranty provide information on period or duration, components covered, arrangements for correcting faults, countries covered by the warranty, and so on. We recommend that you check on the manufacturer’s website for details of warranties.
- To expedite repair under the terms of the warranty or to enquire about matters relating to the warranty please contact the manufacturer directly. They are in the best position to deal with a problem quickly and efficiently. Contact details are provided in the warranty document and are usually also on the manufacturers website.
- Goods may be intended for use in the UK and we make no guarantees that the goods are suitable for use outside the UK, or comply with any laws, regulations or standards of any jurisdiction outside the UK.
8. Age Restrictions
- Age restrictions may apply to some goods. By ordering these goods you confirm that you are over 18 and that the person receiving delivery is also over 18.
- Nothing in these Terms of Business is intended to affect your statutory rights. Our liability to you will always be limited to a full refund of the goods purchased. We will not compensate for delivery delays or failures. Our liability to you specifically excludes compensation for indirect or consequential loss or damage however it arises.
- These terms of business will be interpreted and adjudicated under English law.